Gina’s Tip of the Week – Selecting the Perfect Hair Color for your Complexion Published on:
- The depth of the color should be at least two shades darker or lighter than your skin.
- Determine if your skin tone is warm or cool. (Hint: Cool is typically fair complexion with pink, blue & red undertones)
- For warm skin tones, consider golden, beautiful shades of mahogany or copper.
- For cool skin tones, try cool red browns, icy dark browns, and rich blacks.
- Always consult with your hairstylist for professional input prior to settling on a shade