It’s easy to get overwhelmed during the holiday season. If you are a lifestyle professional, you know all too well of the craziness this season brings! On my weekly Facebook Live conversations with Jennifer Sapanaro from Salon Centric, we discussed the top tips to staying organized and on top of your December!
1. Utilize the holidays to get with your clients and make sure all of their information is up to date.
2. Take inventory of what you have on hand product-wise and get organized, look for intro kits.
3. Send appointment reminders because this is a busy time.
4. Try to stick to your schedule and not run yourself ragged.
5. It’s okay to say no and keep yourself healthy.
6. Be mindful when sitting down and making your schedule.
Gina’s Platform can help you with ALL of the above. Download my app on Itunes App Store or Google Play today and see the benefits for yourself! End your year and prep for the new one with organization and efficiency.
Beauty Icon and Expert
Gina Rivera skyrocketed to success when the company she founded in 2007, Phenix Salon Suites, became the fastest-growing salon suite company in the beauty industry. With more than 300 locations nationally and international expansion occurring in the UK, Entrepreneur Magazine named Phenix Salon Suites a Top 500 Franchise list seven years running.