As we move into the new year, feeling rejuvenated after the busy holiday season can sometimes be challenging. Here’s some of my tips for rejuvenating:
- Schedule time for a self- care ritual in the morning to start your day. (Think: exercise, meditation, reading, praying, saying affirmations, etc.)
- Make time for lunch and meal breaks with friends or loved ones.
- Take a technology break for at least 1-2 hours per day.
- Surround yourself with other supportive and growing people.
- Select a few small changes that will give you a boost. This could be repainting your workspace, buying a new pair of pajamas, or adding a new exercise to your daily workout. Get creative!
- Be open to trying new experiences.
Beauty Icon and Expert
Gina Rivera skyrocketed to success when the company she founded in 2007, Phenix Salon Suites, became the fastest-growing salon suite company in the beauty industry. With more than 300 locations nationally and international expansion occurring in the UK, Entrepreneur Magazine named Phenix Salon Suites a Top 500 Franchise list seven years running.