The more clients you take on the more money you make. However, this simple math belies the time and effort that managing clients actually takes. This alone can be a full-time job, on top of your full-time job.
So how do you build lasting relationships with your clients while putting in the work it takes to retain them? This balancing act is one best aided with technology.
The best client management apps are there to facilitate your interactions with existing clients as well as soon-to-be clients, leaving both with a positive and memorable experience.
Let’s take a closer look at how Gina’s Platform utilizes the best practices for client relationship management to take the work out of it.
What is Client Management?
Cloudways describes Client management as, “a process that involves coordinating and managing interactions between a client and the organization. It has a major impact on the company’s goodwill and its ability to retain, and gain new clients.”
Knowing how to manage a client can also be an intuitive process that usually encompasses the following elements:
- Anticipating the needs of your clients and how you can help them
- Addressing those needs and providing answers to their questions
- Looking ahead at ways those needs might change over time
- Targeting your communication so it speaks to their needs
Benefits of great client management
When your clients feel taken care of, they show it. Not only are they fiercely loyal, they’re more likely to refer friends and family your way. The deep bond and trust they’ve formed with you makes them want to share their positive experiences with anyone who will listen. It’s like free marketing for your salon. And it’s a powerful way to run your business.
Suddenly, new clients are finding you instead of you having to go out and hustle for them. The more clients you take on, the more extensive your client management needs will be. The right client management app ensures you never have to limit the number of new clients you can accept.
What can client management apps do?
All apps will have their own inherent features, but with Gina’s Platform, we’ve created a tool that’s made for personal lifestyle professionals by someone who’s made it their life.
With her multi-decade lived experience as a working hair stylist and salon franchise owner, Gina Rivera knows what it takes to keep clients happy when booking health and beauty appointments. She also understands how daunting it can be to work for yourself in such a creative field.
Gina’s Platform includes thoughtful features that foster strong client-stylist relationships and helps you focus on creating instead of worrying about whether you’re making enough time for client management.
The app facilitates excellent client relationships by:
- Automatically updating new client contact information
- Messaging clients within the app for a personal and professional touch
- Logging client information from hair color formulas to personal life updates like a new baby to create meaningful conversations
- Organizing client invoices and payment preferences
- Making it easy to send mass emails or texts to all your clients at once
- Allowing clients to pre-pay for services
- Customizing birthday messages that can be automatically sent to your clients
- Sending reminder emails for scheduled appointments or to check in on clients who haven’t made an appointment in a while
- Giving owners the option to send coupon codes or promotions
Client management FAQ:
Effectively managing your clients is arguably the most essential part of running a successful lifestyle business.
Though the process is different for everyone, there are some common questions about how to do it well, including:
- What is a client management system? Client management systems are designed to organize and automate different aspects of running a business. They help you keep track of your relationships and better meet the needs of your clients.
- What are some client management skills? Making and maintaining a personal connection with your clients is an essential skill. Staying customer focused, being a good communicator, and making sure you’re organized also go a long way.
- How much is Gina’s Platform Professional Business App? Unlike other client management apps that cost upwards of $129 a month, Gina’s Platform provides superior client relationship management for free.
- How do I get started with using Gina’s Platform? Getting started with this top-rated client management application is easy. Click here to begin setting up your basic business profile. At the end of the setup process you will be instructed to download the Gina’s Platform App. We currently offer iOS and Android apps that work on both phones and tablets. After downloading the app, continue with the setup process and learn about how to use the app by viewing the Video Tutorials.
What users are saying…
Here’s some glowing reviews Gina’s Platform has received over the last year:
- “I love that this app is free. So far it does everything another app did for me but for free. I’m a tattoo artist so so many apps don’t work for me. Highly recommended.”
- “Love it! I have had others but this one does it all. It is super easy and everything is all in one place. I am always on the go so this helps me manage my clients when they book and pay. If you want to be organized and look professional, this app is for you.”
- “It’s honestly the best app for professionals. Finally, an app with the right layout and theme. I also got a card reader for free with it. The money always ends up in my bank account quickly. It is the easiest and most user friendly for booking appointments. My clients like it too. All in all I would recommend this app to anyone looking to manage their business.”
A business built around quality service and customer satisfaction is a lasting business. Sign up for Gina’s Platform to get started.
Beauty Icon and Expert
Gina Rivera skyrocketed to success when the company she founded in 2007, Phenix Salon Suites, became the fastest-growing salon suite company in the beauty industry. With more than 300 locations nationally and international expansion occurring in the UK, Entrepreneur Magazine named Phenix Salon Suites a Top 500 Franchise list seven years running.