We are half way through summer and you may be noticing your hair starting to be a bit dryer or changing color from sun exposure. Here’s some tips on how take extra care so your locks still look great in the Fall.
- Increase your deep conditioning treatments to weekly rather than bi-weekly
- Get a trim to freshen up ends
- Use a hat and avoid excessive heat when possible
- Opt for air drying when you can
- Spend 5-10 minutes a day massaging your scalp to get good blood flow (A healthy scalp equals healthy hair!)
- Invest in a good wetline (I recommend Pure BioGen Complex – it’s like a multi-vitamin for the hair!)