There’s a lot of discussion about the benefits of apple cider vinegar. Here’s my tips for using it to benefit the hair.
- Apple cider vinegar can be used as a natural clarifying treatment used to remove build-up.
- Mix one part apple cider vinegar and 5 parts water in a spray bottle.
- Spritz evenly on the hair from roots to end
- Massage and ensure it’s applied to the scalp. Leave on for 2-5 minutes.
- Rinse completely
- Always use in moderation and check with your hairstylist to ensure you are on the proper schedule for your hair.