Here’s my Tip of the Week:
- Infrared works to lock the moisture in to the hair drying the hair from the inside to the out. (Tools by Gina has a terrific one!)
- The technology contributes to the hair being dried much faster and cuts the drying time in half. Meaning less heat exposure.
- Infrared technology is like giving the hair a spa treatment. Think of all the places you see infrared light used for the betterment!
- Infrared tools are comparably priced with other professional tools on the market.
- Always read the instructions to make sure you’re reaping the most benefits from your infrared tool