Beauty Expert & Phenix Salon Suites Founder, Gina Rivera’s Tip of the Week:
Want to create a great pin curl for a fun holiday look. Here’s some tips for getting a great look.
- Start with second day hair that has some styling product already in it.
- Separate hair into one -inch sections.
- Take each section of hair and dampen with water, then wrap strands starting at ends around two fingers rolling towards scalp.
- Roll all curls in the same direction
- Remove fingers and secure curl with bobby pins in an x-formation to the scalp.
- Allow hair to dry completely and then, remove the bobby pins.
- Style using fingers. For larger curls, use a vent brush to gently comb through.
- Do not over style.
- Finish with CLUTCH hairspray for the perfect hold that allows movement.