Accessories are great for summer and one of my favorites is the Claw Clip. Here’s my recommendation for using a Claw Clip when getting ready for your next outing:
- Try different styles with the Claw Clip by pulling the hair back in sections. A favorite of mine is half up and half down.
- Consider creating a French twist and securing with a Claw Clip. Allow the hair at the top of the clip to cascade over the clip creating a fun and messy look.
- Pony tails can be a great option for the claw clip. Just pull the hair together at the nape of the neck and twist twice. Then, cover the twist and allow the ponytail to flow out of the top of the claw clip
- Never pull the hair overly tight when using a Claw Clip because the stress placed on the hair may result in breakage.
- Always use a good wet line to ensure the hair is hydrated when using accessories.